Saturday, February 9, 2008

All my posessions in 3 bags


Everything that I will have with me for the next 4 months is squished into these three bags. I told some of my friends that I expected that almost everything I take was probably going to be lost, stolen, or thrown away at some point, and that I may actually return with only the clothes on my back. Having heard that, my buddy Brian went out and bought me the big bag as a Christmas present and told me to feel free to leave it the streets of Rio, the wine country of Chile, or somewhere along the Inca Trail.

The only thing of any real value is my new laptop. But it uses that damn Vista operating system, which is a real pain in the ass. If it makes it home, I’m seriously considering wiping the drives clean and going back to XP.

No comments: