Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm a first time blogger

Well, a lot of people seemed to be interested in following my adventure, and I've tried to figure out an efficeint way to provide for that. It's a big challenge though, because I have a very diverse group of friends with a lot of different interests.

I've decided not to keep different e-mail groups because I'm on this trip to have fun, and I,m just not going to spend a lot of time trying to manage that. A blog seemed to be the best alternative, but I know that "one story fits all" would be too much for some and not enough for others.

I'm new to "bolgging", and I am sure that there's a bit of a learning curve. So before I get myself in trouble, here's what I've decided to do; 1) I'm going to post to this one single blog, and everyone is welcome to come visit and read; 2) nobody is going to be allowed post comments to the blog, but you should all feel free to reply to me directly, and/or start various e-mail circles among friends, family, and co-workers. I'll be happy to reply to any and all comments and questions, and look forward to a lively discussions with most of you.

I'm behind in my posts right now, but I've kept a pretty good journal and expect to catch up in short order.

No comments: